Friday, March 23, 2012

oh.. oopsie! JK!

Soo two days ago, I virally announced my plan for my latest bucket list cross off..... the next morning my cousin Jacque and I woke up with the FLU! we are still not better and we had to cancel our extravaganza for tomorrow. HOW SAD IS THAT! however, I will have you know, I would definitely rather be sick on vacation with Miss Jacque Cortez than with any other person on the planet. That's how much I love her! This girl is amazing!



i mean, look at that beautiful face. she's got a beautiful soul to match it. We've definitely had some cousinly bonding as we are hacking up lungs and looking/ feeling like death.... She's been taking good care of me, always willing to get me some tea and asking how i'm feeling and has been making sure I am the most comfortable. Such a good hostess, amazing cousin and stellar friend. I love you Jacque!!!

No comments: