Monday, April 2, 2012

midnight and still runnin.



I just made a necklace for a friend's brides maids. All of it was her idea/ideas from Etsy, I really like the end product, however, I feel like something is missing. Insight from you artsy-fartsy friends out there would be greatly appreciated.


I just have to say: life is amazing, isn't it?
I mean really. Let me tell you something that makes me so happy. I LOVE spring. I am so happy it is here to grace us with its presence. It has been pretty warm, there are blossoms on the trees, the grass is beginning to get more and more green and it's getting closer to SUMMER!!! I love LOVE summer. Here's to just a few more weeks. And here's my latest favorite of spring:



This is an old barn by my parents' house. The house in which I grew up. The wind was blowing a little and the branches were moving when I took the picture. At first I didn't like this, but then I was looking at it and the only thing in motion is that tree. This old barn has been constant for decades as life around it has been in motion. This may be cheesy, but I really love this photo for that reason.



This is at the park across the street from where I work at Sugarhouse Veterinary Hospital. I like the contrast of a tree that hasn't quite awakened from its winter sleep and the tree blossoming with life.


This is also across the street from where I work. This makes me want to go take a nap outside.





No comments: