Thursday, March 22, 2012

Carpe Diem!

Hello, blogging world! I decided I may be the worst blogger in the world, but that is ok. That just means there is always room for improvement, right? Plus, let's be honest, my life hasn't been THE most exciting ever as of late. School full time+work full time=BOE-RING. But, I do have to say, I can update that picture. The one up top. Yes, the Bucket List! I get to knock one thing off of it! I sang in front of a crowd! However, it was not exactly how I wanted to do it. If you want you can view the video of my friends and I bustin up Karaoke night at Provo Beach Resort right here. I am still going to actually sing in front of a crowd, and not just all sillily like. But, for reals. This was just to break the ice, I guess ;)

BUT I have even BIGGER news!! You wanna hear it? Are you ready for this? Are you SURE?! Ok. here it is.....

I, Mikelle Iva Latimer, am going
SKYDIVING
on Saturday with my dear cousin Jacque. HOW FANTASTIC IS THAT?! I am so excited for it. SO excited! I pray that my parachute actually goes off and that I do not die... because, I mean really, how can I leave such a great bucket list hangin, you know what I mean?
Well, peace out, homies. Pray my parachute works and that I don't fudge my huggies.
3 Cheers for Carpe Diem!!!

No comments: